Changing Number of Products in Rows on Homepage

Highlighted
6 0 0

I've adjusted the product grid so that there are 3 products per row.  For the collections page, I achieved this by editing collections.liquid and deleting one of the sets on single quotes in the code:

<li{% cycle '', '', ' class="last-in-row"' %}>

My issue is that I'm trying to simply display a collection on the shop's home page, but I cannot seem to figure out how to get the last-in-row class to apply to every third product instead of the fourth.  I've tried doing what I did in collection.liquid in collection-grid-item.liquid with no luck.  I even fixed the settings.html file under configs to be in multiples of 3s, but that didn't solve it either.  Am I missing where this code is located?

I'm using the Radiance theme.  Here is a link to the shop: http://shop.fraserandparsley.com/

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
113 0 29

Hi Josie,

What's probably happening is you haven't modified the cycle in index.liquid.  index.liquid is the file that renders the homepage, so it's probably not using collection.liquid to render out the products on your homepage.

I hope that helps.

Cheers,
Karmela @ Shopify

0 Likes
Highlighted
6 0 0

That was it!  I totally missed that line of code in the index file- thank you so much!

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hello, 

I have the same problem, could you tell me which code I can paste into Index.liquid for the homepage to go to 3 products in a row. 

Kind regards, 

Rients 

0 Likes