Changing Product Titles size on Collection Pages (Modular Theme)

AL842
2 0 1

Hello! I'm using the Modular Theme by PresidioCreative and I'm trying to change the font color of the Product Titles on the Collection Places from white to black but I can't seem to do it without also changing the font color of the TopNav Primary Menu (when the I scroll down the page). This is happening because both are h3 and I edited the code so all h3 headings on the Collection Page would change to black. Now I'm either trying to find a way to stop the menu from changing color or changing the Product Title size to h2 so it doesn't alter the h3 menu.

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
6553 1522 1991

@AL842 

Please share your shop URL and a screenshot if possible which text color you want to change.

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com | Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | Bag is a cart drawer that maximizes your sales. View app →
0 Likes
AL842
2 0 1

Hello! The URL is https://apothecamia.com/collections/jabones I changed the background color to white and I was able to change the h3 font color to black so it would pop but when I try to change the body color it changes both the body (which in this case is the prices) and also the top nav menu (which end up being black on black). So what I need is to change the size of Product Prices to a bigger size and leave the top nav menu in white. 

Screen Shot 2021-05-17 at 3.12.03 PM.png

0 Likes
dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
6553 1522 1991

@AL842

Please add the following code at the bottom of your CSS file.

.page-template .default-btn-shortcode {
    font-size: 20px !important;
}

Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com | Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | Bag is a cart drawer that maximizes your sales. View app →
0 Likes