Changing adress line on the check-out page

Solved
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 1

Hi there,

I'm trying to change one of the adres lines, but can't find the default text when searching the 'edit-language'page.

Adressline2 on the check-out page says 'appertementnr' now. I want to change this line to 'huisnr'.

Any suggestions?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
442 36 58

This is an accepted solution.

Hey, @Laarhes!

Ash here from the Shopify team. 

I'm happy to help out with changing the default text of the address line in your checkout. You should be able to change this from the Language Editor of your theme. In order to access the Language Editor, head over to your Online Store> Themes, and click "Actions" on the theme you want to edit. On the Actions menu, click "Edit Languages". 

language.png

Once inside the Language Editor, there will be tabs along the top of the page. Select the tab called "Checkout and System" to view the changeable wording in your checkout, or use the search bar to find the wording you want to change directly! 

edtior.png

Once you're finished changing the wording, be sure to click the "Save" button on the top right of the page to apply the changes to your site. Also, we have some more documentation here on the Language Editor for you to check out.

Let me know how the change goes for you, and don't hesitate to reach out if you need any further assistance with this process!

Ash | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes