Changing background image on About Page Debut theme

Highlighted
2 0 1

Hello All, 

After much searching and attempting to solve this issue, I have come up empty handed. I am looking to add a background image to our "About" page that has a transparency of 75% or so. We are using "Debut" theme. 

https://honegolf.com/

Thank you, 

S

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
4753 700 1493

@HoneGolfCo 

Welcome to the Shopify community!
do you mean whole page background image or just one section

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Expert | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 1

The whole background image on just the "About" page and want it to look almost like a watermark of sorts. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
269 23 39

Hey, @HoneGolfCo!

Ash here from the Shopify team. Welcome to the Shopify Community! 

I'm happy to help out with this request! Adding a background image to a specific page and making it semi-transparent would require a bit of code work to the theme you're using. I'm not a code expert myself, so I can't provide the exact steps needed to complete this customization, but since you're using the Debut theme, I'm happy to loop in our theme support team and see if they can assist with this!

When using a Shopify-made free theme, as long as your shop is on a paid plan you have access to 60 minutes of design time. Let's move this conversation to email so that I can authenticate you on your shop and get some more details on your customization request to send to our team. I've just sent an email to the email address associated with your Shopify Community account. Please reply there and in your reply include: 

• Your .myshopify.com URL
  • The image you want on the background of your 'About' page
  • Your account owner email address (if it's different than the one you use on your Shopify Community account)

Once I hear back via email, I'll help get the next steps going with our theme support team! 

Ash | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes