Solved

Changing button size on product page

CADman69
Excursionist
17 4 1

Hello everyone, 

To start I would like to say that I am very new here.  Searched a lot of threads to see if I could find an answer to this problem, and could not.  Here is my problem, please keep in mind that I do not know HTML or CSS coding so please if possible, keep it simple.

First I am using the 'Empire' theme that I just purchased.  I am using 'Printful' for my print on demand services.  Everything is working perfectly until I added one item that allows you to 'Personalize' it.  With this option, a button is suppose to be added to the product page, which it did, kind of.  Please see the picture;

Capture1.PNG

As you can see, the button that was added is so small that it is useless.  I contacted Printful, they are telling me that the problem it is on Shopify's end.  Has anyone ever experience this.  Can anyone help me increase the size so that it is usable.

Thanks

Ken

Accepted Solution (1)
CADman69
Excursionist
17 4 1

This is an accepted solution.

That worked perfectly, I can not thank you enough.  I just need to learn this coding so I can understand what it is doing, but for now, THANK YOU.

View solution in original post

Replies 4 (4)

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12289 2547 3698

@CADman69 

Please share your website URL. I will check and provide a solution here.

Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com |  Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | #1 Product Filter & Search app on Shopify | The most powerful Shopify page builder app
CADman69
Excursionist
17 4 1

This URL will bring you directly to the product in question.
https://motorcycle-merch-99.com/collections/clothing/products/toddler-short-sleeve-tee-2

Thanks,

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12289 2547 3698

@CADman69 

Please add the following code at the bottom of your assets/theme.css file.

.template-product button#pfCustomizeProductBtn {
    padding: 0.875rem 1.75rem;
    letter-spacing: 0.0em;
    font-size: var(--font-size-body);
    width: 100%;
    margin-top: 1.0rem;
    margin-left: 0;
    color: #1e8570;
    background-color: #ffffff;
    border: 1px solid #dddddd;
    font-weight: 600;
}

Hope this helps.

Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com |  Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | #1 Product Filter & Search app on Shopify | The most powerful Shopify page builder app
CADman69
Excursionist
17 4 1

This is an accepted solution.

That worked perfectly, I can not thank you enough.  I just need to learn this coding so I can understand what it is doing, but for now, THANK YOU.