Solved

Changing collection view from list to grid in Debut theme

NYCBeast
Excursionist
43 0 3

Hello, I changed my site from having the products on the homepage to using 5 collections on my homepage. When you click on the collection to view the products, it displays a list view which I don't like at all. I want it to be the grid view which looks cleaner and easier to view the products. I searched high and low and couldn't find a solution. Here is my site: Here is my site: https://www.beastylenyc.com/

Instead of the product list looking like this:

list.jpg

I want it to look like this:

grid.jpg

Thank you

Accepted Solution (1)

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12280 2546 3694

This is an accepted solution.

@NYCBeast 

Goto Online Store -> Themes -> Click on customize button - > select collection page. See below the setting to set to grid view.

grid-view-collection.jpg

Hope this helps.

Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com |  Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | #1 Product Filter & Search app on Shopify | The most powerful Shopify page builder app

View solution in original post

Replies 5 (5)

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12280 2546 3694

This is an accepted solution.

@NYCBeast 

Goto Online Store -> Themes -> Click on customize button - > select collection page. See below the setting to set to grid view.

grid-view-collection.jpg

Hope this helps.

Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com |  Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | #1 Product Filter & Search app on Shopify | The most powerful Shopify page builder app
NYCBeast
Excursionist
43 0 3

Amazing. That was so simple yet very hard to find. Thank you!!!

Beginner183
Excursionist
11 1 4

I would like to have a list like that in the Dawn theme is that possible?

adminStrongSoul
Tourist
4 0 0

Did you get any solution for this?

AnnaMerley
Shopify Partner
6 0 2

Hi, 

I cannot see the layout selector that allows you to change from Grid to List view in Theme settings on my Dev store ... how do I enable that option? 

AnnaMerley_0-1679990727877.png