Changing color of product shown on Collection page

PTadvisoree
6 0 0

Hi! I'm using the fastor theme and my products on my collection page show up as red even though I have selected white on the media order page. Can this be fixed or is this a theme glitch or bug?

0 Likes
Danishecom
Tourist
149 3 12

@PTadvisoree can you please provide a link to your website so i can look into it?

0 Likes
paramSoft
Shopify Partner
1414 230 613

Please provide website url and if your store is password protected then also provide password

Want to customize Shopify storefront? Check the PageFly app
75,000+ Active Shopify merchants. TOP5 best Shopify Apps.

Contact Me On : parambabla.soft@gmail.com
PTadvisoree
6 0 0

https://parentaladvisoree.com Site is still password protected. Password is aidrow. Thank you for your help.

0 Likes
Danishecom
Tourist
149 3 12

@PTadvisoree actually its not your theme problem its how you set the picture of the product while you uploaded images into product pages. go into product pages and drag your picture and change fnsku color put red below and white on the top first. your all products selected red color in default. you can change the arrangement.

if the solution worked please marked as a solution. thank you

view in the picturesolution.JPG

0 Likes
PTadvisoree
6 0 0

Screen Shot 2021-02-15 at 9.34.00 AM.png

All my products show White being the main color for each product in the back end but still shows up as red on the collection and product page.

0 Likes
Danishecom
Tourist
149 3 12

@PTadvisoree would you please give me access so I can do it for you?

0 Likes
PTadvisoree
6 0 0

Sure. how do I go about giving you access??

0 Likes
Danishecom
Tourist
149 3 12

@PTadvisoree go to setting >plan and permission then add me as a staff account. my id is yupsoftware4@gmail.com

0 Likes
PTadvisoree
6 0 0

Invitation Sent

0 Likes