Changing colour of border/lines on a particular page

Solved
Highlighted
3 0 0

Hi,

Is there a way of changing the colour of the table borders/lines to black on only my delivery page?

My theme has them as light grey as I want don't want it to show on any other pages but I would like the lines to be black for the specific table on my delivery page.

Could you please help, the link to the table is https://trndhut.com/pages/delivery 

Thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted
Pathfinder
79 17 28

@trndhutbags Your store is password protected, please provide the password; so someone can check it.

- Feel free to contact me at waqas4346@gmail.com
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like and Accept as Solution
0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 1

Your site is password protected.

But if you right click the table and click inspect, then you see the html element.

Now you need an unique identifier and put it to the end of theme.scss.liquid like this

unique identifier {

border-color: #2323AF !important;

}

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Sorry the password is: shopify20

@DeadApe Do I inspect in Shopify or on the actual web page?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Pathfinder
79 17 28

This is an accepted solution.

@trndhutbags Go to your shopify admin -> Online store -> Themes -> Click on the 'Actions' of theme and select edit code. Find the template assigned to the page '/pages/delivery' and add the following code at the end of template.

<style>
    td {
        border-color: black;
    }
</style>

--------

If you don't know which template is assigned to the delivery page, go the pages section and fine the delivery page. Click on the the page and search for string 'Template suffix'; there you will see the template's name assinged to that page.

- Feel free to contact me at waqas4346@gmail.com
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like and Accept as Solution
1 Like
Highlighted
3 0 0

Thank you so much!

0 Likes