Changing font color in slideshow

Highlighted
3 0 0

Hello, i would like to change my slideshow font color, I have one in the homepage with 2 images, and i would like to change the font color from gray to white on just 1 slide separately, is this possible? any help would be appreciated

thanks

Theme: https://themeforest.net/item/fruitshop-responsive-woocommerce-wordpress-theme/19858481 (downloaded from envato)

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
823 113 144

Hello, @Marcoc94 

Please share your site URL,

So I will check and provide a solution here.

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Expert | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

This is the link for the page: https://1tf6p3636ftmasdx-32321601673.shopifypreview.com

@KetanKumar 

I will like to change the font color on the homepage slideshow from gray to white on the first slide

Sorry for the delay

0 Likes

Hello @Marcoc94,

1. Go to Online Store->Theme->Edit code
2. Asset->engo-customize.scss.liquid->paste bellow code in bottom of file

.shopify-section .slideshow-v2 .product-info .product-title a, .shopify-section .slideshow-v2 .product-info .product-price .mini-title-price {
	color: #fff;
}
Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Free Review and advice for sale on store | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Thanks @oscprofessional  for your help, I did what u asked and still got no results :(

This is the code that I used but still the slideshow font color is gray.

My site is now open to anyone: www.sainpharma.com

.shopify-section .slideshow-v2 .product-info .product-title a, .shopify-section .slideshow-v2 .product-info .product-price .mini-title-price {
color: #FFFFFF;
}
}
0 Likes
Highlighted

@Marcoc94,

1. Go to Online Store->Theme->Edit code
2. Asset->timber_2.scss.liquid->paste above code in bottom of file

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Free Review and advice for sale on store | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes