Changing footer - debut theme

Solved
JoshGoodz08
11 0 0

Thank you. That worked in terms of bolding.

Another question if you do not mind. How do I add some spacing between the Footer Headers and the titles as seen below?

616b7d15-787d-4354-bc62-e2ed6068717d.jpg

0 Likes
JoshGoodz08
11 0 0

Hi @oscprofessional did you see my previous question I am wondering if you can help pleasE? 

0 Likes

Hello @JoshGoodz08 

Add this css at the bottom of

Online Store->Theme->Edit code->Assets->theme.scss.liquid

@media only screen and (max-width: 749px) {
.site-footer__content .site-footer__item.site-footer__item--one-quarter {
	margin-bottom: 20px !important;
}
#shopify-section-footer .site-footer__content p.h4 {
	font-size: 1.0625em;
	margin-bottom: 8px;
}
}

Hope this will work for you.
Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution. Free Website Review and advice for sale from Hire us
Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
For Quick Chat Whats app | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Skype : oscprofessionals-87
0 Likes
stayfitindoors
Tourist
18 0 1

Hey I tried this code and it completely messed up my site. Can you please help me fix it?

0 Likes
stayfitindoors
Tourist
18 0 1

never mind, fixed it :D

0 Likes
tania_s
2 0 0

Hi @oscprofessional 

I'm wondering if you can assist?

I am using the debut theme and my header is currently wider than my footer. I would like the space/padding on the left and right to be the same on both ends of the header & footer. 

0 Likes
mattielynnz
1 0 0

I copy and pasted the code at the bottom of the section described and this did not change my footer menu. How do I get it to work?

0 Likes
Mitesh312
1 0 0

Hi 

I was having same questions for my website too, which I see your suggestions for website, which worked, but wondering is there any possibilities that I can do policies on vertically  (2 lines) for mobile users?

www.ashianadecor.com 

Thanks! 

0 Likes
lindseyarmcore
1 0 0

I added that code in the CSS file and it didn't change anything.  I'm trying to get my footer to all be in a left justified list instead of the current format. My site is armcore.net

0 Likes