Changing one menu item (SALE) to red color

Highlighted
3 0 0

Hi,

thank you! it works, now the word SALE is in red, however the price on sale still black. There is any way I can put that in red as well?  

thank you

0 Likes
Highlighted

@givemecocos,

Add below css

.price--on-sale .price__sale {
	color: red;
}
Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Whats app
Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO ; Digital Marketing & amp | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi Ranga,

I also would like to change text color of one specific menu item. Menu item and collections is called "sample sale".

I have implemented the code and changed the collection name but it does not work. Also put the code bottom of theme.scss.

Could you please help me out?

Thanks!

Schermafbeelding 2020-04-05 om 16.43.48.png

Best regards,

Omar

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

this completely messed up our website!!! how do we go back now? i've deleted this line of code but it won't change back to normal, images are  all over the place, some text red some is gone completeley!!

0 Likes
Highlighted

@rolandopax,

Can you please share your site url

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Whats app
Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO ; Digital Marketing & amp | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
22 0 4

Hi there,

I paste

/* change a sale collection link to red */
.Header__MainNav a[href="/collections/sale"] {
color: red;
}

It didn't work for me. The color of SALE on menu bar of home page is still black...

0 Likes