Changing product title font size and price size on homepage new arrivals for minimal theme ?

Highlighted
8 0 0

Hi All, 

I am looking to adjust the font size of the product titles and prices on my homepage  for the New Arrivals for the Minimal theme without affecting the font size of titles and prices of products from the product page. Any advice ?

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
505 61 83

Hey, @then6s!

Lulu here from the Shopify Support team. Thanks for reaching out here, and I'll be more than happy to help you out.

As you are using a free Shopify theme, this may be something our themes team can help you out with by using your design time. (Read more about design-time here). Can you forward on a screenshot of the exact section you are looking to change and can you also let me know how much bigger you are looking to have the font? 

Also in order to check your eligibility, I will just need to verify your account. I will send you an email to the email address attached to this forums account and confirm some security questions about your store. Once you reply to that email, I will get that done for you.

Speak soon,

Lulu

Lulu | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes