Changing "Review" text color to Red

VaniV
Excursionist
29 2 4

Hi All,

Can anyone help in changing the text color of "Reviews" in the navigation bar to Red ( Hex color #d93c30) 

Screenshot 2021-04-19 at 12.53.27 AM.png

Thanks. 

0 Likes
Nayabkhan
Excursionist
8 1 1

Yes Sure can you please send me your login detail...you can send me on my email "nayabkhann099@gmail.com"

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on nayabkhann099@gmail.com regarding any help
0 Likes
Jason
Shopify Expert
10277 144 1945

Do not send your login details to that member. No one here should be asking for those and you shouldn't feel pressured to do so.

Adding this css snippet to the bottom of your stylesheet will help.

/* change to red */
.Header a[href="/pages/reviews"] {
      color:#d93c30;
}

/* keeep the colour white when there's no background */
.Header--transparent a[href="/pages/reviews"] {
      color:white;
}
I jump on these forums to help and share some insights. Not looking to be hired, and not looking for work.

Don't hand out staff invites or give admin password to forum members unless absolutely needed. In most cases the help you need can be handled without that.

★ http://freakdesign.com.au ★
Nayabkhan
Excursionist
8 1 1

They come here to spoil the work of others Just for profile....

0 Likes
Jason
Shopify Expert
10277 144 1945

This is a community form, where we work as a community to share and help on the forums. This isn't about some profile as you call it - we are just here to help and nothing more.
My issues with the few posts you have made:

1. This is a community forum, and the attempt to go offsite goes totally against the basis of what this is about. Anyone else wanting to learn won't see the help in those case so completely removes the value of the forum.
  2. Sending login details via email is not secure, and really is not needed in almost every case. It's also not a good example to set for merchants or others here. Logins should be treated with absolute respect.

If you'd like to talk more about this, make a new post and we can debate it there.

I jump on these forums to help and share some insights. Not looking to be hired, and not looking for work.

Don't hand out staff invites or give admin password to forum members unless absolutely needed. In most cases the help you need can be handled without that.

★ http://freakdesign.com.au ★
Nayabkhan
Excursionist
8 1 1

Yes you are right. I am here to provide the best solutions to others. Am already helped soo many people online and support them to grow faster in business. Thats it...Will give me login, So I will work and provide the best solution.

0 Likes
VaniV
Excursionist
29 2 4

Thank you so much @Jason for the inputs. And you have rightly mentioned about the learning forum created by the Shopify community, rather than asking for credentials one must provide steps here. 

Coming to our changes. I wrote the code in  theme.scss.liquid  I could see the changes, however, the changes are not getting reflected in the mobile version. Can you please guide me? 

Thanks.

0 Likes