Changing slideshow effect in debut theme

Solved
to8gal
Tourist
4 0 1

Hi there,

as for @miq-cs we are talking about the really basic files from the Debut Theme, downloaded yesterday so latest version, I have changed nothing beside what I already told you.

but I can share the bit I have changed from line 3477

{
autoplay: false,
canUseKeyboardArrows: true,
canUseTouchEvents: false,
slideActiveClass: classes.slideActive,
slideInterval: 0,
slidesToShow: 0,
slidesToScroll: 1,
type: '',
fade: false
},

0 Likes
jordae
Excursionist
20 0 3

Any update on this ? I've got the latest Debut version and I can't make any feature to work on this new version

0 Likes
KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
17070 1851 6393

@jordae 

can you please share the theme.js file code also can you please check theme customization option may be allow this setting 

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Expert | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes
to8gal
Tourist
4 0 1

Again no point in sharing the theme.js, is the basic one of that version, as said was the last a month or so ago.

On my side I solved everything implementing bootstrap as a whole and using liquid the slideshow now run on Bs4 Carousel

0 Likes
jordae
Excursionist
20 0 3

Helo Ketan, there's no option for changing the transition effect in debut theme unfortunately, here is my theme.js file, I would also like to display 2 or 3 images at the time, without any space between pictures, is it possible? thanks

theme.js https://file.io/eNZvBxIy3pDS 

0 Likes
KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
17070 1851 6393

@jordae @to8gal 

sorry, i don't know what do you mean?

PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes
jordae
Excursionist
20 0 3

Ok a picture would explain better, that's what I want, with a slide effect and not a fade effect

slideshow.jpg

0 Likes
KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
17070 1851 6393

@jordae 

your store url?

0 Likes
jordae
Excursionist
20 0 3

Hello Ketan, thanks for your help, the url of my shop is https://la-bleue.myshopify.com I messaged you with the password

0 Likes
jordae
Excursionist
20 0 3

Hello Ketan, in your messages you're keep telling me that's possible with custom codes but you never give me the code or anything....

0 Likes