Changing slideshow size - minimal theme

Highlighted
7 0 0

I'm using the minimal theme and I've put a slideshow at the top of my homepage. It has white gaps on the left and right side of it which I want to remove completely. I've tried adjusting the padding in the theme.scss.liquid file but still haven't solved the problem.

Also, if possible I would like to reduce the padding above and below the navigation menu at the top as it is quite far from the header-announcement bar and the slideshow images.

Any help would be really appreciated! Thanks :)

0 Likes

Helllo 

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Custom Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Web Development
0 Likes
7 0 0

yes it's thegreenethic.com and the code to view it is chieto

0 Likes

Hello,

To reduce the padding above and below the navigation menu,add below css in theme.scss

@media screen and (min-width: 769px)
.site-header {
    padding: 0;
}

and do you want slideshow fullwidth

Custom Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Web Development
0 Likes
7 0 0

Thanks for the response. I tried adding that code but it completed changed the homepage layout. And yes I would like the slideshow full width if possible :)

0 Likes

Ohh sory..I forgot to add opening and closing braces

@media screen and (min-width: 769px) {
.site-header {
    padding: 0;
}
}
1 Like
7 0 0

thank you so much! that worked. Are you also able to help with the width of the slideshow?

0 Likes

For full width slider you have to customize your code

0 Likes
7 0 0

Yes. Would it be under .flexslider in theme.scss? I can't seem to find the right bit of code.

0 Likes

You can't do slider fulwidth with the help of css...You have to edit the code....

0 Likes