Solved

Changing text box color and adding space to Contact Us page

smomin93
Excursionist
20 0 7

Hi! I would like to change the text box color from white in my contact us page. I also want to create some space between my text and the contact form. Below is how my contact page looks like right now. Please help, thank you!

Screen Shot 2021-06-23 at 3.36.15 PM.png

Accepted Solution (1)
dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12280 2546 3694

This is an accepted solution.

@smomin93 

1. In your Shopify Admin go to online store > themes > actions > edit code

2. Find Asset >theme.scss.css and paste this at the bottom of the file.

#contact-us .form-vertical input, .form-vertical select, .form-vertical textarea {
    display: block;
    margin-bottom: 10px;
    border: 1px solid #1c1d1d;
}

Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com |  Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | #1 Product Filter & Search app on Shopify | The most powerful Shopify page builder app

View solution in original post

Replies 3 (3)

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12280 2546 3694

@smomin93 

Please share your contact page URL.

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com |  Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | #1 Product Filter & Search app on Shopify | The most powerful Shopify page builder app
smomin93
Excursionist
20 0 7
dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12280 2546 3694

This is an accepted solution.

@smomin93 

1. In your Shopify Admin go to online store > themes > actions > edit code

2. Find Asset >theme.scss.css and paste this at the bottom of the file.

#contact-us .form-vertical input, .form-vertical select, .form-vertical textarea {
    display: block;
    margin-bottom: 10px;
    border: 1px solid #1c1d1d;
}

Thanks!