Changing text on homepage

Highlighted
2 0 0

I have looked at many different blog posts on this same topic and could not figure out how to change the text on my homepage. 

I've got the brooklyn theme and my site is not open yet as I am still setting up shop. I'd really like for a pro to take a look at my site and tell me why I cannot find the option to change text that is already there.

Thank you.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
28 0 5

Hey, James.

Cameron here from the Shopify Guru team!

To change the style of text you just need to log into your Admin > Online Store > Themes > Customize Theme > General Settings > Typography. You should be able to fully customise the text in this section. 

If you have any questions about this or need any other help feel free to drop it below and we can definitely get you set up and ready for launch day! ?

Cameron R  |  Shopify Guru

support@shopify.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Under typography, the only options I receive are  1. Headings: Font, base size, underline thickness, but not the ability to change content of text.

2. Accent text: the option to change font of menus but not content of text.

3. Body text: I only have the ability to change font, base size, and italicize things, but no option to change any actual text on the front page of my shop.
???

Again I am using the brooklyn theme for my site, and I am wondering why this may have happened. If any "gurus" can look at my site before launch, it would be greatly appreciated. It is imperative that these changes occur

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
46 0 3

Change it in scss file.

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Where can you find the SCSS file?  I am having the same problem

0 Likes