Solved

Changing the ATC color and text color on impulse theme

spolesak
Excursionist
13 0 7

Hello Everyone,

I am having such a hard time and its taking forever to figure out how to change the color of my ATC button. You'd think that these themes, especially the paid ones where you pay $200 for a theme would have an option to change the color of it since its one of the most important things in the experience of a customer..... Anyways.

I tried inspecting the element and saving it and that didn't work, in fact, I almost ruined everything by changing something else, found out I just saved the mobile look so I switched it back to responsive. Its just crazy to me because you basically have to have a degree at this point to figure this stuff out. I have an associates in Web Design and Multimedia and I can't even figure it out

I know that there is a line of code you can throw at the bottom of the theme code, I know my themes name for the atc isnt add to cart its secondary button I believe. If someone here could help me out it would be greatly appreciated. I need to be able to put the color code in by the way.

Thanks,

Sam

Accepted Solution (1)
dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12282 2546 3694

This is an accepted solution.

@spolesak 

My side looks like this.

buy-it-now-button.jpg

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com |  Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | #1 Product Filter & Search app on Shopify | The most powerful Shopify page builder app

View solution in original post

Replies 13 (13)

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12282 2546 3694

@spolesak 

Please provide a screenshot of which color you would like to change and also provide your store url.

Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com |  Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | #1 Product Filter & Search app on Shopify | The most powerful Shopify page builder app
spolesak
Excursionist
13 0 7

spolesak_0-1615775813246.png

ocean-works.org is my url, I want the text to be white, and the background to be that lighter green color.

Thanks DMW!

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12282 2546 3694

@spolesak 

Please add the following code at the bottom of your assets/theme.css file.

.add-to-cart.btn--secondary {
border: 1px solid;
border-color: #8fc1a2 !important;
background-color: #8fc1a2 !important;
color: #ffff !important;
}

Let me know if this works.

Thanks! 

spolesak
Excursionist
13 0 7

YOU ARE MY HERO,

While we are at it, what is the code to change this apple pay thing from black to a different color? If I had a choice it would be dark blue. Thank you!!!image0 (2).jpeg

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12282 2546 3694

This is an accepted solution.

@spolesak 

My side looks like this.

buy-it-now-button.jpg

spolesak
Excursionist
13 0 7

Made my night thank you, I've been working tirelessly on my site all weekend and this was a big roadblock, thank you so much for helping me out, BIG RELIEF!

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12282 2546 3694

@spolesak 

It's my pleasure to help you.

Karley202
Tourist
4 0 1

Thank you! How do I also change the color for when the mouse hover overs ATC button? 

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12282 2546 3694

@Karley202 

Please share your store URL.

Karley202
Tourist
4 0 1

onlyallure.com

Kinjaldavra
Shopify Partner
2302 570 1422

hello @Karley202 

Please provide website url and if your store is password protected then also provide password So I will check and provide a solution here.

Karley202
Tourist
4 0 1

@Kinjaldavra onlyallure.com

quintonsanicola
Visitor
1 0 0

Hello, every time I try to add your code either at the body of the made .add-to-cart.btn--secondary line I am sending the entire theme into the following screenshot. How can I adjust the Add to cart button without effecting the entire theme?