Changing the Color of the Price when Compare At Price is Present

2 0 0

Hi!

I would like to change the color of the price to red but only when it is on sale (so when there is a compare-at-price). I'm having trouble targeting only the products that are on sale to do this. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Also, if you have any help on how to add a final sale label or sticker underneath the image on the product grid that would also be very helpful!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1005 43 121

Hey taylors11,

Would like to do something like https://mssignature.myshopify.com/ ?

Or please share screenshot

Thanks & Regards
MS Web Designer
Get Free Store Audit Report
20000+ Task Completed
1000+ Satisfied Client
9.9*/10 Customer Rating
10*/10 Shopify Services Marketplace
0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi!

I would like the $80 here to be in red. But I'm having trouble targeting it because I only want the price to be red when it's on sale. Thanks!

Screen Shot 2020-02-28 at 9.24.47 AM.png

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
250 32 41

Hi, @taylors11

I’m Helen from Shopify Support. Welcome to the Community.

Which theme are you using? If it’s a free Shopify-made theme, I’d be happy to check with our Theme department to see if customizing the price color for items with a compare at price is something they can help with too. Let me know. Otherwise, thank you @MS-WEB-DESIGNER for looking into solutions for this as well!

For adding a label or sticker to your products, I suggest using a third party app like Product Labels or Sale Stickers. Both apps have a free option, so this offers a good opportunity to install them on your store to see which one works better for you. 

If you have any specific questions about either of these apps, please reach out to the developer directly. We have a Help Doc here for guidance on how to do this so that you can get all the assistance you may need.

Helen | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes