Changing the number of products in one row - Brooklyn Theme

Solved
LouisUser1
Tourist
6 0 1

Hi everybody,

I'm using the Brooklyn Theme to design a new website I'm planning to launch. I had a question regarding the product page of my collections.

When I open one of my collection the product list looks like this:web1.png With 1 big product on the side and 2 small next to it.

I would like it to look like that:web2.png With 4 products next to each other, and the same size.

I checked a bit in the code and it looks like it is the design of the product page for the Brooklyn Theme. I tried some code I found online but nothing changed. I reverted back the changes so no funny code on this page.

I would be glad if you could help me

My shop URL: shop URL 

Password: shoppass2021

Thank you very much

0 Likes
LitExtension
Shopify Partner
1182 146 207

Go to Customize > Collection pages > Grid style > Change Grid. https://i.imgur.com/jxEw6I5.png
Hope it clear to you.

LitExtension - Shopping Cart Migration Expert
If our answer is helpful then please accept as solution!
Are you looking for a solution to migrate to Shopify? Contact us for further assistance.
Try our FREE DEMO now!
LouisUser1
Tourist
6 0 1

Thank you very much, it's the design I wanted! 

Do you think it would be possible to make a 4 column instead of 3? If not I'll mark this post as "Accepted Solution"

0 Likes
LitExtension
Shopify Partner
1182 146 207

This is an accepted solution.

Please follow the steps:
- Step 1: Go to Online store > Themes > Actions > Edit code.
- Step 2: Go to Sections > collection-template.liquid , find "large--one-third" and change "large--one-third" => "large--one-quarter"
https://i.imgur.com/Fy6vKZx.png
If you find our code/comment is useful, please Like and Accept as a solution. It absolutely encourage us!
If you need further support, feel free to let me know, we will help you.

LitExtension - Shopping Cart Migration Expert
If our answer is helpful then please accept as solution!
Are you looking for a solution to migrate to Shopify? Contact us for further assistance.
Try our FREE DEMO now!
LouisUser1
Tourist
6 0 1

Thank you very much ! 

0 Likes