Changing the order of the images puts the variants out of function

1 0 0

Hi!

I want to change the first image of a product with variants. However, when I change the order of the product images on the product editing page, variants won’t function anymore. This happens when I delete an image, too. 

If I change the order, variants freeze on the product page and it's impossible to select a variant. So I am left with no choice but deleting the existing images and adding them all over again in desired order.

Can you help with the issue? Is this related to the theme? I'm using the Brooklynk theme.

Thank you!

Gulcan

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
474 27 67

Hi, there.

This is Dallas from the Social Care team here at Shopify. 

From the sounds of it this could be a cache related issue. if I could get you to clear the cache on your browser and try again that would be great! 

This link here gives the instructions for how to clear the cache for all browsers.

After you have done that, try again and see if it works that time. If not please let me know and I will see what else I can do to help you out. We also have live support here 24/7, so if you would like to call in or chat to us you are welcome to do that as well. 

Let me know,
Dallas. 

Dallas | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes