Changing the theme

Thib
1 0 1

Hi, i am the owner of coussin-voyageur.com and I am currently using the billionaire theme theme which is based on venture theme. However this theme is over used and I would like to change for something more professional.

Any suggestions ?

Thank you in advance for the help.

khilan
Trailblazer
222 13 24

hey , @Thib 

yes i can do this .

please add me staff member  .

thank you so much.

khilan

Shopify Expert | Skype: khilan.mendapara
- Like and Mark as an Accepted Solution if reply helpful
- Feel free to contact me on khilan.mendapara1995@gmail.com regarding any help
0 Likes
Lana
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
181 21 16

Hello @Thib!

This is Lana from Shopify.

Suggestions on a new theme will really depend on what you're looking for, and also if you would like to spend money on a theme, or if you're happier going with one of the free themes available on our Shopify Theme Store.

To start, I understand that you are looking to switch because you believe that your current theme has been used by many other stores, and I can understand that. Just in case, I did want to mention that theme customisation can be quite versatile, and any one of the available themes can be customized to a point where you wouldn't recognise it when compared with the original.
This can be done either through the built in customization options that we offer (which you can learn more about here), using third party apps from our Shopify App Store, or even by making coding changes to the theme yourself or with the help of a Shopify Expert. The Shopify Expert option might be of particular interest to you if you're looking to invest money in this change, as you will be able to work with someone to really achieve that unique style that you're going for.

However if you are certain that you would just prefer to change the theme altogether, you can first look at our selection of free themes from the Shopify Theme store, or you can browse all themes until you find the one that you believe will best suit your business.

As for the change itself, when you set a new theme on your store you will find that your menu and all of your collection pages will remain same just as you set them up, and this goes for all other aspects created in the backend (Shopify admin, not the theme editor), with the exception of any code you may have added to those sections. 
You may also need to look into all the apps that you have on your store and see if they are functioning on the new theme, just as some apps require code during setup so you may need to do it again.
Your homepage and sections will be whatever comes as default with your new theme, so you will need to work on that again.

Lastly, please tell me a little bit more about your store! What kind of products do you sell, and is there anything in particular in terms of features that you would be looking for in a theme? Let me know, as that way I may be able to provide a more tailored suggestion based on your needs.

If you have any other questions, feel free to reach out.

Thanks! -Lana

Lana | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog