Changing what is displayed in predictive search for each product (title, author, sku)

Highlighted
2 0 0

I've searched high and low for an answer to this but to no avail. As a book seller, I would like to display book title, author, and sku in the predictive search. Right now, it will search by author but will only display the book title, not the author with it. I'm also not sure which Liquid file to look in to check out the current code situation. Please let me know if you have an answer to any of this. Thank you!

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
2567 39 586

This depends on your theme/search app you're using. If you share a link to your shop ti will be easier to suggest something.

Want to hire me to tweak a theme? Mail me at tairli@yahoo.com! My post solved your problem? This is my Paypal too :)
0 Likes
2 0 0

Unfortunately, we are still switching our domain so our site isn't public yet. The theme we are using is Empire, if that helps. 

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
2567 39 586

Ah, ok.

For Empire, you'd need to change the ProductContent function inside empire.js asset, it's not in the liquid code.

Want to hire me to tweak a theme? Mail me at tairli@yahoo.com! My post solved your problem? This is my Paypal too :)
0 Likes