Checkout Button Not Working

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi, i have lots of abandoned checkouts without contact infos, so i investigated with Lucky Orange app to see the recordings of customers. I found out that some customers leave the cart page AFTER clicking the checkout button, but without being sent to the checkout process. Recordings stop with the checkout button stuck on loading animation. Checkout button just works fine for me so i'm not able to recreate the problem. This problem doesn't always occur, but seems to happen on 40-50% of total checkouts clicks. Here is the cart page, try yourself adding a product and let me know https://vanessaselection.com/cartScreenshot (34).png

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1458 174 268

Is that happening to any specific set of users? Maybe linked to a region? A Browser/OS version? Anything?

Sergiu Svinarciuc | CTO @ visely.io
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution!
- To learn more about the awesome stuff we do head over to visely.io or our blog
0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

This is happening to me as well. The heatmap even shows checkout is being clicked a huge amount, yet nada... Did you figure it out?

0 Likes
7 0 0

I’m having the same issue...I wonder if its “Theme” Specific. I don’t want to change my theme because then all of my SEO back links will be gone...

0 Likes
Highlighted
7 0 0

I fixed my issue by disabling animated checkout options in one of the apps I downloaded called “Sales Rocket”. 

0 Likes