Checkout Button is not working suddenly?

Highlighted
4 0 0

www.1871Apparel.com

Our checkout button just randomly stopped working?/

How to fix?

0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

I am having the same issue today. It worked yesterday but I have customers this morning now saying they cannot click our checkout button. I wonder if they're related issues?

0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

same problem here! worked this morning and now it's grayed-out.  I'm on with support.  they think there's a technical issue.  ugh.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
482 86 121

Something is impacting on your button.

Add me as collaborator using my shopify@sarhov.com - I will check it out.

Author: Hovhannes Sargsyan (aka sarhov).
An individual web developer focused on Shopify development.
Need more help? Feel free to send me a direct message or drop an email shopify@sarhov.com

Email: shopify@sarhov.com
Telegram: @sarhov
Try Shopify free for 14 days,
0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0
Let me know what you find out. thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

I was told that there is a problem with the Infinite Product Options app from Hulk Apps.  Do you use their app as well?  I was told that Hulk Apps is aware and that they are looking into it.

0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0
I use that app too. Live chat thought my issue might be Globo related products app since I disabled it this morning and the button is just now working. 🤷‍♀️ Are you’re working too?
0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0
Looks like my site is good to go now. I did not delete anything, because I didn’t want to have to go through and do all of the work again. (Lazy!)
I believe Hulk apps fixed the problem.
0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

I have the same problem..... 
Someone can help me? the Checkout button doesn't work!

0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0
When I had the issue it was being caused by a third-party app that I had running on the site. It was Hulkapps. They were able to fix the problem for me.
0 Likes