Checkout CSS - HELP

msnet9
6 0 0

Hi

New here as a new dev user. I am making my first site for a client, customising the default Debut Theme and it seem like I have hit rock.

I have also contacted support, which was very Help Full "NOT".

I am trying to remove the quantity counter from the checkout page, to make consistence with other pages, but it seem like I need to pay $2000/month to do so.

I am not sure for what reason, but this system seem incomplete, not having access to the basics. One might say security, but locking from experience is not the answer.

Has anyone run into this and had a workaround, I appreciate their help. Support was certainly not helpful beside constantly apologizing for the short coming.

Thanks

Ben

0 Likes
paramSoft
Shopify Partner
1740 271 774

Yes, You need to buy the plan of $2000/ month. This plan has feature of editing checkout page.

Want to customize Shopify storefront? Check the PageFly app
75,000+ Active Shopify merchants. TOP5 best Shopify Apps.

Contact Me On : parambabla.soft@gmail.com
0 Likes
msnet9
6 0 0

Yes, as I said, I am new here and do not want to say something that I am not fully sure about, but it seem a bit funny to me. $2000 a month, haa!!???

Why separating styling of the whole theme with the checkout? Security, I would say no. What do others thing? Should Shopify at least allow that for flow and design consistency? Its like the car manufactures say you can pain the car, but not the left guard.

0 Likes
msnet9
6 0 0

Any Ideas?

0 Likes
paramSoft
Shopify Partner
1740 271 774

Sorry but no idea. @msnet9 

Want to customize Shopify storefront? Check the PageFly app
75,000+ Active Shopify merchants. TOP5 best Shopify Apps.

Contact Me On : parambabla.soft@gmail.com
0 Likes