Checkout Page (ZipCode Remove)

Shahzad_Ali
1 0 0

How to Remove Zip Code Postal CODE from Shipping Address on Checkout Page ?? Because in my country 99% People dosn't know about his City Postal Code. 

0 Likes
Kyle_K
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
116 0 17

Hi Shahzad,

Kyle here from Shopify, 

The Checkout page is a secured page that needs to meet the requirement for processing credit cards, because of this it can't be edited. 

For the Credit Card to be validated the Post Code, Country, Billing Address all have to be filled in.  I do realize you may have an issue, but perhaps you can put a note on the Cart Page for your users to use a generic Postal Code if they do not know theirs. You can do this by going to your Online Store > Theme > click ... > edit html > cart.liquid from there you could add some text for your customers. 

Your Guru,
Kyle 

0 Likes
Suture
Shopify Expert
648 0 108

You might be able to change the text value, in the language editor.

https://docs.shopify.com/manual/your-website/themes/translate-theme/language-editor

0 Likes
gmeo
1 0 0

Hello, I have a question, if the ZIP code is not to interfere, is it possible to make it autofill, specifically add 1 combobox to let my customers choose, or autofill by name city, because my country doesn't use ZIP code, I only sell domestically.
Best regards!

0 Likes