Checkout logo size

Highlighted
Shopify Expert
90 0 28

I have a client with a square logo, and even if I set the checkout logo to use Logo size: Large, it's still really small and hard to read. I assume this is a height limitation, but they don't let you set the height. What am I supposed to do to fix this when Shopify won't give us access to checkout.scss anymore?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
45 0 11

Hi Amy,

Currently, the checkout logo is limited to 3 sizes, or heights: small = 40px, medium = 60px and large = 80px.

There is a workaround you could try. You can create a background image that is mostly whitespace and shows the logo at the top as large as you want. You may have to play around to get the positioning the way you want but ultimately you will end up with a large logo at the top and a background color of your choosing. :)

All the best!
Justin

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
90 0 28

So there's no way to get a larger height than 80px? That's so small! I tried adding it to the banner as you mentioned, but then it looks pixelated and awkward. I guess I'll have to try a few more things. Thanks anyway.

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Yes same here this thing sucks I’m trying to figure out how I can add the logo and make the size big so my customers can see it I can not figure it out it’s way to small !!!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello @Amy24 

Please share your store URL and reference site URL.

So that I can check and let you know.

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Whats app
Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO ; Digital Marketing & amp | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes