Clear Pay Integration

5 0 0

Hiya,

Just wondering if anyone knows how to register for ClearPay for a shopify integration?

0 Likes
Community Manager
Community Manager
2363 163 339

Hi @Damialaran,

Nick here from Shopify. 

I'm not 100% sure what you mean exactly. Do you want to use a third party gateway called ClearPay and you aren't sure how to set it up or do you want to use the gateway and it's not on our region list for where you are based? 

Can I also ask which country you are based in and I can take a look at what payment gateway options we have where you are? 

Looking forward to hearing from you. 

All the best, Nick 

Nick | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
5 0 0

Hi Nick, 

Thank you for your reply,

What I wanted to do was use a third party gateway called clear pay, which is like Klarna, it does integrate with shopify, however, on discussion with the company, they currently do not allow for selling to type of products that I am currently offering my customers. I may have to either wait until they allow for the products I sell or, launch another store which I am considering. 

I am based in the United Kingdom.

Thanks again for your reply.

Kind regards 

Dami Alaran

0 Likes
Community Manager
Community Manager
2363 163 339

Thanks for getting back to me @Damialaran.

Hi I may have to either wait until they allow for the products I sell or, launch another store which I am considering. 

Something else you could do is look into using another gateway which Shopify is partnered with in the UK that might support your product? You can see the full list of gateways Shopify is partnered with within the UK here. It could be worth your while to research some of the gateways listed and see if one will support what you're looking to sell. 

0 Likes
5 0 0

Hello Nick 

I would like to integrate LayBuy I have the code and everything and recently tried to complete the integration however, two things keep happening:

1) The breakdown of the instalment payment prices and the LayBuy information disappear once the pages fully load

2) LayBuy does not show up at the checkout section 

Please can you help me with this?

Kind regards

Dami

0 Likes
Community Manager
Community Manager
2363 163 339

Hi @Damialaran,

Did you follow a guide from somewhere about how to do this? 

This isn't something I would be overly familiar with to be perfectly honest. if you can share as much detail as possible about how you did this and I can see if I can help you discover what might not be working. 

0 Likes
1 0 0
Hi there, You can go to this link here - https://www.clearpay.co.uk/en-GB/merchant-enquiry
0 Likes