Clickable Images

Solved
Relvo2821
Tourist
4 0 3

Hi there,

Hoping someone might be able to help...

I would like my product images on the home page to be clickable and link directly to the relevant product page. I’ve tried a couple of things which haven’t worked.  Do I need to edit the code to do this? 

I’m using Debut theme.

Many thanks!

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
17292 1871 6462

@Relvo2821 

Sorry for facing this issue, it's my pleasure to help us.

Welcome to the Shopify community!
and Thanks for your Good question.

Please share your site URL,
So I will check and provide a solution here.

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Expert | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes
Relvo2821
Tourist
4 0 3

Hi Ketan,

Thanks so much for your reply. 

Here it is...

https://www.theresastory.co.uk

Many thanks.

Finley
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
198 24 26

This is an accepted solution.

Hey @Relvo2821!

This is Finley from the Social Care team at Shopify.

I see that @KetanKumar has kindly started to assist you, and he may offer an alternate solution.

I would still like to ask if you have given the  Gallery section in the Debut theme a try? This section allows you to add a link to the image. Each gallery section can have up to four images.

I've set up two Gallery sections so you have an idea of what this might look like:

21-02-6xtgj-3ibs9.

In my example above, I added two images to the first Gallery section and then three images to the second Gallery section. Both have the Section height set as "small". You may want to play around with the section height to see what works for you.

Support for themes

If you like how the Gallery section works but would like some minor changes, these changes may be eligible for the 60 minutes of complimentary design support We provide this free of charge for Shopify themes if the change falls in line with our Design Policy.

For example, you may like to add a bit of spacing between the gallery images, so it looks more similar to how you're currently displaying your collections.

If that interests you, you can visit https://bit.ly/3cJkx8V and log in to your account to create a support request, and we'd be happy to take a closer look.

I hope you're having a great day!

Finley | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
17292 1871 6462

@Relvo2821 

if you need just image just flow @Finley all step your theme allow this or if more customization let me know 

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Expert | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
Relvo2821
Tourist
4 0 3

This worked perfectly. Thanks so much! 

0 Likes