Clients can't pick the correct size because the size will only change by double-clicking. Pop Theme

Solved
DreamyHair
Tourist
6 1 0

Hello, 

Hope all is well with you.
I'm contacting you because my clients are not able to add products to their cart using the mobile website. Somehow it only allows you to add to the cart by double-clicking. However, I find that most clients are confused and leave frustrated because they can't pick the correct size because the size will only change by double-clicking. 

Your help will be greatly appreciated. 

(Pop Theme) 

Thank you.
Chel
0 Likes
prinpadure
Pathfinder
105 29 37

Hi @DreamyHair 

I don't actually see the add to cart button and you are getting javascript error that might be because of this

I only see a membership button

E-mail: rares.holota@gmail.com
Available for hire
Feel free to contact me
0 Likes
DreamyHair
Tourist
6 1 0

CCAD026A-42A7-415E-B8D3-EF2E13331324.jpeg

Hi, 

Thank you so much for responding I greatly appreciate your help. Yes, the membership button is just fine. It's a boutique so once you are sign in as a member the add to cart button will appear which works just fine. 

The error is if you are shopping from a (mobile device) that if you try to change the length size inches that you have to double click each icon to change the size instead of a single click. 

Example: LENGTH
10"
12"
14"
0 Likes
DreamyHair
Tourist
6 1 0

This is an accepted solution.

Well, some Angel has fixed this for me. I put in a ticket so I guess it was fixed somehow. However, thank you for all your help. 

0 Likes