Closed down store but didn't cancel paid apps on trial

Highlighted
2 0 0

Hello there,

I closed down my store but forgot to delete apps that I was on free trial on and I can't go back and do it now. I was wondering if any of the shopify staff members would make sure I don't get charged after closing down my store? Thanks

website url: health-realm@myshopify.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
362 46 60

Hey, @orbicularis!

Ryder here, from the Social Care Team at Shopify. Thanks for posting - I'd be happy to see how I can assist you today.

If you've confirmed that your shop is in fact closed, then you will no longer be invoiced for your Shopify subscription or third-party app charges. You can find more information on that here

I'm sorry to hear that you've decided not to move forward with your growing your business on Shopify. Should you ever decide to try again, please note that our Support Advisors are staffed 24/7 to aid our merchants with both technical questions as well as business coaching through our Contact page. You can also get in touch through Facebook Messenger or Twitter direct message

Do you mind my asking why you've chosen to close your shop? Were there any entrepreneurial obstacles that you were facing that I might be able to assist you with?

Cheers.

-

Ryder A. | Social Care Team at Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes