Coding help needed!!!

MrLiquidity
3 0 0

Hi guys, i'm having issues with the VITALS app, im using it for reviews and trust badges in this small section but the reviews arent not alligned with the CTA button, alongside this the guaranteed safe checkout trust badges are too far down and i can't change the positioning of any of these from the theme or plugin settings.

This is how it looks right now

MrLiquidity_0-1621160955904.png

This is how i want it to look

MrLiquidity_1-1621161255463.png

If anyone to help me out by telling me how to fix this in the code i'd be grateful!

Thanks!!!

0 Likes
tompeet
Excursionist
14 3 3

can you post a link to the affected page?

0 Likes
Natztech
Shopify Partner
887 242 661

Please provide website url and if your store is password protected then also provide password So I will check and provide a solution here.

Want to theme customize contact us E-mail : natztech2312@gmail.com
If helpful then please Like and Accept as Solution

PageFly Advanced Page Builder- My favorite drag and drop page builder - Visit the Shopify app store
0 Likes
Natztech
Shopify Partner
887 242 661

hello @MrLiquidity 

please Go to Online Store->Theme->Edit code then go to assets/theme.css ->paste below code at the bottom of the file.

#shopify-section-1584511341684  .container-bg .grid-uniform .section-one  .grid__item  .block-content .vtl-pr-review-stars-snippet{
    text-align: left !important ;
}

Want to theme customize contact us E-mail : natztech2312@gmail.com
If helpful then please Like and Accept as Solution

PageFly Advanced Page Builder- My favorite drag and drop page builder - Visit the Shopify app store
0 Likes
MrLiquidity
3 0 0

Hi, i tried this and it didn't work.

I do not have the theme.css section, this may be because im using a custom theme.

MrLiquidity_0-1621172072169.png

This is what comes up, i pasted the code you sent at the bottom of the theme.scss.liquid and it did nothing

0 Likes
tompeet
Excursionist
14 3 3

use theme.scss.liquid