Collapsible for Shopify product description not working properly

Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 1

Hi everyone!

Could someone help me fix a problem I am having with my collapsible menu in product description. I want to create an accordion similar to this post: https://community.shopify.com/c/Shopify-Discussion/How-to-create-collapsible-Accordion-for-product-d...

I have made the accordion, but an issue I am having is that if I am scrolled down the page with the collapsible in around the top third of the viewport, if I click the collapsible to open it, it opens so that I am looking at the bottom of the content. (So I have to scroll up past the content of the collapsible in order to see the start of the content).

This happens no matter what definition of an accordion/collapsible I have used - defining my own or using Bootstrap.

Is there a way to ensure that collapsibles always open so that the viewport is left looking at the collapsible title and the start of the content, instead of the user being pushed down?

I've searched everywhere but for some reason I can't find an answer. Below is an example of the problem, when I try to expand the FAQs tab.

Thank you!

M&B1.PNG

M&B2.PNG

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
9229 1179 3247

Hello, @kirag 

Welcome to the Shopify community!
and Thanks for your Good question. 

Please share your site URL,
So I will check and provide a solution here.

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Expert | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 1

Hi @KetanKumar ,

I haven't updated the live site to show this problem - it's an active shop so we cannot have it inoperative for a period.

Are there any tips you could give me without being able to see the problem operating live?

Thank you for replying!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
9229 1179 3247

@kirag 

can you please share store preview url if you need them

PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 1

Hi @KetanKumar 

Here is the preview: https://k8yew4hibg434u1d-2331934764.shopifypreview.com

Hope this is correct. Thank you so much!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
9229 1179 3247

@kirag 

Thanks for details 

We have checked for this issue in real system and browserstack but it is working ok. In which system configuration or browser you are checking?

0 Likes