Collection - Feature a subset of collections on a page

Solved
Highlighted
1 0 0

hey thanks for this content ,i am a novice shopify ecommerce enterpreneur .i have followed all the steps but i now have two seperate collections of the same page .

0 Likes
Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable
1161 0 0

Sorry further I wouldn't know since I really can't read any HTML and I just tried some changes on the codes. For me it is still not working perfectly but at least a little better. I hope someone helped you out with this topic:)

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi

Thanks for the tutorial

I think I miss something despite the fact I read the tutorial dozens of times ....

How do I link the newly created page that I have managed to create - and appears on "pages"with indeed the suffix list-collections = to the navigation menu you ask me to create. Just giving the same name to the menu and the page does not link both....

I am missing some information here or I don't understand the principle

Looking forward to your feedback

Kind regards

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 3

HI @Smeelah 

Glad it helped 😉

I was able to add text when in the main menu. I think you should choose webshop - then choose pages - then click on the page that you created. And then you should be able to add content.

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 1

We've been using this code for a year and it's super! Until we installed - and then removed, with their technical support - Bold Commerce. It introduced gaps into the grid of collection-images and they say they've removed all their code and it's not their problem to fix it. Anyone help please? Thanks in advance!

gaps.JPG

0 Likes
Highlighted
Trailblazer
232 1 44

Interesting @SharonKeilthy 

I wasn't able to get this to work. I used the tutorial on link supplied by Englyst. I had also previously uninstalled Bold Commerce. 

This may not be related but might be a clue. Lately I had similar gaps on collections pages and before completely tearing my hair out I realized it was because some of the variants were creating using non-standard options such as colour instead of color. 

1 Like
Highlighted
1 0 1

Hello,

The theme we are using is "Supply" (one of the free ones). I have followed the steps but when I try to create the new page, the new template doesn't appear in the Template suffix dropdown menu. Can anyone tell me why?

1 Like
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager
486 28 698

This is an accepted solution.

Hi all! 

I wanted to let you know that tutorial has been added to the Shopify Developer documentation website so I will be locking this topic since a supported tutorial has been published. 

If you have questions about the new tutorial please create a new topic providing as much detail as possible. 

I am going to mark this reply as the solution for everyone's awareness as well. 

Thanks and have a great day!!!! 

TyW | Online Community Manager @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

1 Like