Collection Help

Tourist
11 0 3

I'm getting ready to launch a collection page but i'm needing help with a couple things. 

First - my collection title ("Used Equipment For Sale") isn't formatting like my h1 on other pages, i've tried using <style> and a couple other options but for some reason I cannot figure it out. 

Second - I want to reverse the fonts of my sidebar. So the Big Noodle Titling will be the categories and the options will be the Trade Gothic font. 

Third - Whenever I click on a product it opens a new tab that says "about:blank#blocked"

Any help would be much appreciated! The collection URL and a photo of the page is below. Thank you! Screen Shot 2020-10-27 at 2.10.55 PM.png

https://vacuworx.com/collections/used-equipment-for-sale

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
1123 185 463

1) Go to Snippets -> breadcrumbs.liquid file, try to find selected line between <span></span> tag. change the span tag to <h1>. Means Now your title will be between <h1></h1>

paramSoft_0-1603864581897.png

2)  I did not get you about second point. Please explain more.

3) Go to Sections -> collection-template.liquid. Try to find this selected line. Remove target="_blank". Write {{ product.url }} in href="" attribute.

paramSoft_1-1603864623490.png

Want to customize Shopify storefront? Check the PageFly app
75,000+ Active Shopify merchants. TOP5 best Shopify Apps.

Contact Me On : parambabla.soft@gmail.com
Shopify Partner
1123 185 463

@denisewarner Have you got the solution?

Tourist
11 0 3

Hi @paramSoft - so sorry for the delay. The solution for the header worked perfectly, however could not find the target="_blank" line in my collection code to solve the product problem. 

Thanks! 

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
1123 185 463

it seems that I have to enter into your store. Would you mind to DM me your store access?

Tourist
11 0 3

@paramSoft My IT Director won't allow me to share that information. Thanks for the help on the other problem though!