Collection Page Picture

Solved
Tourist
16 0 0

The picture for the top of my collection when I go to the individual sections is a mess.  It's a partial of the collection from my home page.  How do I change this?  This is how I don't want it to look.  I'm good with just words at the top of the page, if I can't have a full image showing.howdoifixthis.JPG

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
152 37 58

@greenoak

If you remove the collection image from your collection page, you will see the theme default title display there unless it's hidden by css or something. Would be happy to take another look with you. Think we should consult about what exactly you're looking for so I can best assist you in helping you achieve what you're going for. 

Thanks,

Shay 

Did I provide you with a working solution? Give me an Approved Solution!

Likes are appreciated as well :)
0 Likes
Tourist
7 1 1
You can undo the collection image and title of collectiom in some way, and add the image in the collection description with full width and auto height
0 Likes
Tourist
16 0 0

Good morning.  I like how we fixed the home page title issue.  I don't like the visual of my product being cut off when you go to the individual collection pages.  If we have to just have the words "Farm Table" or "Kitchen Islands" on those pages, and no image,  I'm ok with that. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
16 0 0

Good morning.  Any thoughts on how to fix this issue?  I'd like to either change the size of the image or remove it completely and just have the name of the collectionhowdoifixthis.JPG

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
152 37 58

@greenoak

For clarification, this is what you're looking to do on the collection pages, correct? Screen Shot 2019-09-17 at 10.11.30 AM.png

Did I provide you with a working solution? Give me an Approved Solution!

Likes are appreciated as well :)
0 Likes
Tourist
16 0 0

Yes.  That would be perfect.

0 Likes

Success.

Tourist
7 1 1
from customize your theme just uncheck show collection image in collection pages
1 Like
Tourist
16 0 0

Thank you!!!

0 Likes