Collection Page Product title display 2 lines

WILLIAMDU
Visitor
2 0 1

Hi Shopify Experts

I want my product title on collection/catalog page to display 2 lines only. Now it is displaying multiple lines

my theme is kalles

dongmanwangguo.shopify.com

password    draoly

Anyone can help me?

Replies 3 (3)

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12280 2546 3693

@WILLIAMDU 

Your store URL is not working. Could you please check again?

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com |  Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | #1 Product Filter & Search app on Shopify | The most powerful Shopify page builder app
LamQSolutions
Shopify Partner
131 30 44

Hi,

To change the font size of the product title, you can install my free app Custom CSS and add the following code

If you don't want to install the app, you can add the following at the bottom of your assets/styles.scss.liquid or assets/theme.scss.liquid file

.template-product .product-single__title {
  font-size: 15px;
}

@media screen and (max-width: 510px) {
  .template-product .product-single__title {
    font-size: 13px;
  }
}
Found my answer helpful? Please LIKE or Accept Solutions.
You may be interested in our apps
Scrolly Telling - Create scroll-based animations visually.
Ultimate Sections - Slideshow, Gallery, Collection, FAQs, Brand, Info box, Testimonial and more

suyash1
Shopify Partner
9077 1129 1479

@WILLIAMDU - to be honest you have too big titles, and since font is bigger its coming down on multiple lines, so avoid it need to reduce font size, but since your titles are too big it will be like 8px/10px which is not feasible to read , but if you are fine with 4 lines then please add following css to the very end of theme.css file, you can adjust number as per your need

.product-card__title{font-size: 14px;}
To build shopify pages use pagefly
You are welcome to contact me - suyash.patankar@gmail.com , My timezone is GMT+5:30.
paranormal story video using AI