Collection Pages grid

Highlighted
Excursionist
13 0 4

Hi! I'm designing my shopify store and I was wondering if it was possible to modify the grid on the brooklyn theme. Currently it only has 3 items x row and I would like to feature 2 but making images bigger so the width is mantained and Aligning the collection title and the sort by feature with the logo.

Is it also possible to reduce the height between the items and the top of the screen and remove the horizontal line below products?

Captura de pantalla 2020-08-12 a las 12.02.51.png

https://algo-bazaar-archive.myshopify.com

and the password is jowsto

Best,

Gerard

1 Like
Highlighted

Hello sir

Surely I help you with this but its coding work if its simple then i will provide you solution but its hard code so its difficult for you if you hire me then i will do that for you,please +919418638495 (WA)Hope we contact soon.

Thank you

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
7754 1060 2688

Hello, @Gerardlopez 

Thanks for post

sorry i can't see as per your attachment please show m

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Expert | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
13 0 4

Hi! 

In this picture you can see how it's just three items in each line but I would like to feature four. The width of the collections is set at 990px and I would like to change that so It's wider and matches the header and the footer.

Captura de pantalla 2020-08-12 a las 12.02.51.png

 When it's just one item it stays at the left side and I was wondering if it was possible to center it.

Captura de pantalla 2020-08-12 a las 14.47.15.png

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
7754 1060 2688

like this?

KetanKumar_0-1597248934029.png

PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
13 0 4

Hi! Yes but with an extra item

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
7754 1060 2688

@Gerardlopez 

It can be done by doing some code customization. please send me a personal message and we can discuss what you'd like

0 Likes