Collection Sale Price and regular Price Place and Color Switch

Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 1

Hi!

I have been trying to switch collection page prices. I tried various codes and suggestions from several posts and could not nailed it.

I hope you add this possibility further because everyone is trying to do this.First the crossed retail price in black and second the sale price. 

https://sacrificeshoes.com/collections/all

Like this example would be great. And the possibility to change the sale price color if I want.

Screen Shot 2020-08-13 at 15.02.32.png

And if there's a possibility of having the Sale button in the border filled with color, it does not look good in photos that don't have white background.

Thanks!!

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
7685 1056 2670

Hello, @RobertoT 

Welcome to the Shopify community!
and Thanks for your Good question.

It can be done by doing some code customization. please send me a personal message and we can discuss what you'd like

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Expert | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 1

Hi KetanKumar.

That would be great, thanks. I can do some simple coding modification.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
7685 1056 2670

@RobertoT 

Yes, add 1 or 2 conditions this show design

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Expert | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 1

How do I add 2 conditions. what would the code be to get it done? If you could copy it here so I can try it.

Thanks!

0 Likes