Collection Title Positioning and Collections on Mobile [Debut]

Solved
DanielCurry
Tourist
5 0 2

Hi all,

I'm wondering if there's a way I can amend the Collection titles on my home page. Currently, the titles sit in the middle of the image, but visually this looks very busy. I'm looking to see if there's a way to move these titles (and change the colour) so they sit under the images like so:
What I'm trying to achieve on desktopWhat I'm trying to achieve on desktop

In addition to this — on mobile — the restricted page size means the collections take up 50% of the screen (so, of the three collections, we have x2 up top and x1 underneath) Like so:

Currently this is what it looks like on mobile.Currently this is what it looks like on mobile.

Is there a way to make it so the titles are listed under the images on mobile — but also the individual collections take up 100% of page?

Thanks,

0 Likes
ahsaniub123
Shopify Partner
50 9 6

HI @DanielCurry 

yes I will help you with this please share your store link.

- Feel free to contact me on ahsan.iub123@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Expert | Skype: ahsaniub123 | Whatsapp : +92 3012 104 116

Did my answer work for you? Please drop a Like and Mark it as Accepted.
Want to develop/design/customize your theme Hire me.
Feel free to contact me at Email: ahsan.iub123@gmail.com | Skype: ahsaniub123 | Whatsapp: +92 3012 104 116.
Shopify Expert | Shopify Developer | Liquid Developer
0 Likes
DanielCurry
Tourist
5 0 2

Hi @ahsaniub123 ,

Thank you. The theme is currently in the works, but I have published it for you to take a look at. You can visit it here.

0 Likes
ahsaniub123
Shopify Partner
50 9 6

This is an accepted solution.

Ok I checked it, need some customization to make like you want. 

E-mail me invite at ahsan.iub123@gmail.com

Did my answer work for you? Please drop a Like and Mark it as Accepted.
Want to develop/design/customize your theme Hire me.
Feel free to contact me at Email: ahsan.iub123@gmail.com | Skype: ahsaniub123 | Whatsapp: +92 3012 104 116.
Shopify Expert | Shopify Developer | Liquid Developer
DanielCurry
Tourist
5 0 2

Thanks @ahsaniub123 — I have sent you an invite. Let me know if you need additional permissions. 

0 Likes