Collection at the top of a collection page

5 0 0
I would like to show certain collection that I would consider sub collections at the top of a collection Page. Similar to the attached. Has anyone tried this?
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
576 124 195

@rtagster

Yes, It's possible to show certain collection like sub collections at the top of a collection Page. It require some customisation with HTML, CSS, JS and Liquid code. Also require to create some settings so you can manage collection and sub collection by own. share your store URL and theme name so I can assist you better.

Thank you,

Tejas

Shopify Expert | Skype: tejas.nadpara
- Like and Mark as an Accepted Solution if reply helpful
- Feel free to contact me on support@hexaecommerce.com regarding any help
0 Likes
Highlighted
5 0 0
Hey thanks for your help. I'm using the Supply theme. See below for the URL:

https://the-mending-shed.myshopify.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager
2551 180 398

Hi @rtagster,

Nick here from Shopify. 

Great question and thanks for sharing the screesnhot, it was very helpful to figure out exactly what you're looking for. I reached out to our theme support team about this and they said it is definitely possible but also quite complex and would require a lot of customizations which would be out of the scope of a reply in the community here. Your best bet would be to reach out to a Shopify Expert or developer about having this implemented. You can see the Shopify Small Task Expert directory here. I know this might not be an exact answer to your question, but it is the best and most efficient way of getting this done if you are not comfortable with doing it yourself. 

Hope this helps! 

All the best, Nick

Nick | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes