Collection links on top navigation bar not working on mobile - Debut theme

Highlighted
Tourist
11 0 0

Hi 

I'm having issues with the collection links on the top navigation bar for mobile. On my homepage www.ecobeau.co.uk the links on the navigation bar on desktop work well. You can click on the top header collection or any of the drop down links and they work but on the mobile the top header/collection title link doesn't work (the sub menus do work though).

Could anyone advise me on how to fix this please?

Thanks so much

Becky 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi,

As I have check the navigation its working. Can you share the screenshot please?

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Whats app
Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO ; Digital Marketing & amp | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
85 26 23

Hi @ecobeau,

It will not work because mobile menu developed in such a way that when you click on the main menu then it will open the sub menu.

You need to customize the mobile menu in your store so for that you can here any Shopify expert.

Thanks,

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Do you need custom changes on store ? Hire us.
Feel free to Contact me for shopify help on support@prezentech.com
Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Design and Development | Shopify App Development
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
11 0 0

Unfortunately a screen shot won't show the problem. The menu appears but will only click on the subheadings links and not the top heading on mobile. 

Thanks for replying though

0 Likes