Collection page

Highlighted
Explorer
81 2 18

Hi,

How can i change the number of images in a row?
There are currently 5 pictures in a row, I want them to be 4 and bigger

my site: www.outfiteam.com

צילום מסך 2020-10-22 ב-19.43.40.png

Thank you for the help!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
312 27 65

Hi, @amit101297!

I'm Miles from the Social Care team at Shopify. Thanks so much for reaching out with your question. Are you using a free Shopify theme? If so, I've listed some possible options for you. If you are using a third-party theme, or a theme purchased from the Shopify Theme Store, you'll need to reach out directly to the developer for assistance in customizing the theme.

The screenshot you provided doesn't show me where you'd like this change, so I'll work through the homepage and product pages. If it is somewhere else that you would like to make the change, could you please reply to this thread with a direct link to the page in question?

Collection Lists on the Homepage
To change the number of collections that appear in each row, follow these steps.

1. Head to Online Store > Themes > Customize.
  2. On the sidebar, click "Collection List". If you haven't already added it in, you can click "Add Section" to find and add it to your homepage.
  3. Scroll down on the sidebar, and you'll see the option to change the number of items in each row.

Featured Collection on the Homepage

1. Head to Online Store > Themes > Customize.
  2. On the sidebar, click "Featured Collection". If you haven't already added it in, you can click "Add Section" to find and add it to your homepage.
  3. Scroll down on the sidebar, and you'll see the option to change the number of items in each row.

Product Pages
To change the number of items on your product pages, you'll need to edit the product template coding. If you're using a Shopify theme, we can help you make the changes. You'll need to contact our Live Support Teams to have this actioned. If you're not, you can contact your theme developer to guide you on making the changes.

To learn more about theme customisation and requests, check out our guide on our Design Policy as well as a guide on Customizing Themes.

It sounds like you're almost ready to launch your store, which means it's time to market! I'd recommend checking out Shopify Compass. Shopify Compass provides you with webinars and courses on things like store design, marketing and more. It's 100% free for everyone and new content is being added all the time. This program will help you drive more traffic into your store and also convert that traffic into sales.

Have you heard about the Shopify Blog? It's got loads of great content on ways for you to drive sales into your store. I've got some great recommendations below that I'd recommend taking a look at:

Driving Traffic but No Sales?
* We give you 13 steps to improve your conversions.
* Who is your target audience, and does your sites look and feel cater to them?
* Is your business trustworthy? (Also see the next recommendation below for more on this)

The 39-Point Store Trust Checklist
* Work through a checklist to make sure your store is trusted by potential customers.
* Look at the "nice to haves" vs "must-haves" in your store.
* Do you have essential information for your customers to view, like policies?

Good luck with your store. We're here 24/7 if you need any assistance.

Miles | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Highlighted
Explorer
81 2 18

Hi,

@Miles thank you for the answer

i mean this 

צילום מסך 2020-10-25 ב-18.57.26.png

I do not have the ability to control the quantity of products per line
There are currently 5 images in a row
I want there to be 4 pictures in each row