Collection with Pages, Blogs, Products, Tags

4 0 0

Hi,

Is there a way to create a collections that would contain selected blog posts, pages?

Another neat things could be to link the collection and underlying blog posts, pages and products using common tags.

Has anyone done this or could someone guide?

Thank you.

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
723 40 103

Hi, @Pooja7 !

Katy here from Shopify. I hope all is well with you!

Great question! Adding blog articles to your store is a great way to allow you tell stories that convert visitors into customers. As well as helping to boost your SEO they also increase customer engagement with your brand.

At the moment, blog posts can be linked to areas such as your: homepage, navigation and footer. By default it is not be possible to link anything other than products through to your collections. However there are some options which you may like to consider:

It is possible to add tags to your products and collections, but these would not automatically sync with one another. We have some info on this here. Anything beyond this would require custom coding or the help of a Shopify Expert.  However, I do hope that the above apps offer you a suitable workaround - each comes with a free trial to help test out this feature.

Cheers,
Katy

Katy | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

1 Like