Collections doesen´t show in menu

Solved
3 0 0

Ivé created a lots of different collections over 10 so far but only 3 of them is showing when im trying to link them to a new menu. All is created equal. Marked everything and clicked publish/make avaiable. Also tried todays date and same issue. When i click update menu there nothing to do. How do I update the menu. Need all collections in the list to be able to create more menues.

menuupdate.JPG

0 Likes
Explorer
104 9 9

Hi, @Wolmax,

You should manually update your menu on "Navigation".

Let's make the best store!
Contact us at: thepremierstores@gmail.com
0 Likes
Shopify Expert
2216 374 462

Hi @Wolmax 

That's because rest of collection are not published yet, change date of publish of those collection by manage it 

May be you have added publish date for those collection so cant show in menu selection 

Want to modify or custom changes on store hire me.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Email: jasoliyabrijesh123@gmail.com
Want to get Free review and advice for sale on store ?? just text me here
0 Likes
Highlighted

Success.

Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
108 23 9

Hello, @Wolmax.

Elias here with Shopify Support. Thank you for reaching out.

Both @PremierStores and @Jasoliya are correct and point out two important steps to look into. First you want to make sure you have the collections published, if the collections are all ready to go you can change/turn off the publish dates for your collections. Sometimes the publish dates may cause the collection to be hidden and you won’t see it as an option when setting up your navigation menu. After that, you can add, edit, or remove collections to your navigation menu. If you’re looking to create dropdown menus, we also have an awesome video to help with this.

Let me know if this helps! If you have any further questions regarding this topic, feel free to reply to this thread.

Elias | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes