Collections on the add product page

bibandpucker
Tourist
6 0 1

I have added my collections to my navigation.  My question is when I add a new product.  On the new product page, on the right side directly next to the add media section, it says Organization. Under organization it says product type, then under product type it says vendor then under vendor it has a collections drop down menu. I set all my collections to manual so I can organize myself. How come only one collection shows on the drop down menu. I was told that my collections set to manual will show in this drop down menu. So I set all my collections to manual and still only one shows in the drop down menu. Why is this?

Thank you,

Crysta Swindell

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
14323 1665 5154

@bibandpucker 

Sorry for facing this issue, it's my pleasure to help us.

Welcome to the Shopify community!
and Thanks for your Good question.

Please share your site URL,
So I will check and provide a solution here.

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Expert | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes
bibandpucker
Tourist
6 0 1

bibandpucker.com

Thank you for your time. It is driving me crazy because I want to add tops into the category and when I open each product the collection does not show in the drop down. Ugg! 

0 Likes
KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
14323 1665 5154

@bibandpucker 

can you please share the issue screenshot?

PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes
bibandpucker
Tourist
6 0 1

bibandpucker_0-1612031614593.png

If you look to the right, the drop down menu under collections shows only dresses and home page....I don't know why

0 Likes
bibandpucker
Tourist
6 0 1

So, for example, when I bring up a top I have listed and I want to add it to the tops collection, I can't because the drop down only shows homepage and dresses....I did; however, just notice when looking at all my collections, I noticed that dresses and homepage are the only two without product conditions. Would this be why? And I set all my collections to manual because I like to organize my product offerings according to color schemes of the clothing as it looks more pleasing when shopping my store.

0 Likes
KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
14323 1665 5154

@bibandpucker 

can you please give me video further issue 

0 Likes