Collections thumbnails different sizes on debut theme

Highlighted
Excursionist
14 0 5

So right now when I go from the home page and click on one of the collections, for some reason the thumbnails are various sizes. I will link one of the bigger collections so it is more obvious but it is possible to go to home and see any collection, which this is true for:https://cheernotes.com/collections/encouragement. I will also attach a screenshot:

Screen Shot 2020-05-21 at 5.19.36 PM.png

I actually made the pictures of the first row the same pixel dimensions (500x500), but they still end up resized like this. I have removed all image resizing/optimizing apps I previously had, and I cannot figure out why the sizes are like this. Any help is appreciated

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Did you have luck resolving this?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
14 0 5

No, i tried to look at the code but nothing stood out to me. Zooming in and out also changed the sizes erratically. I made some new collections and it seems like they dont have the issue, so I actually have no idea why some of the old collections were bugging out. The fact that it was interacting poorly with zooming in and out puts it in a place where I have no idea what could have been causing the issue.

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0
hmm thats odd. I wonder why!
I appreciate your reply. I got my main collections looking sharp but the
thumbnails on my product photos are all erratic in size and
definitely isnt appealing!
0 Likes