Combining an advanced filtering app with custom pricing

Solved
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi !

I'm new to Shopify and would like to have some tips concerning a feature I'm trying to implement.

I'm trying to set up a shop that uses an advanced filtering app (Smart Product Filter and Search).

I also need to set up custom pricing for logged in customers. The system would be pretty simple : if a customer has a certain tag, I want to offer him different fixed prices for each product.

1) I tried using an app like Bold Custom Pricing, however I can't seem to make it work with the Smart Product Filter and Search. Are those two apps that should be working together with the right installation ?

2) Since my custom pricing objectives are pretty simple, I could also just duplicate every product with a different price and show/hide the approriate products by matching a product tag with a customer tag. Is it a customization that should be possible with something like Smart Product Filter and Search ?

Thanks in advance for your help !

0 Likes
Highlighted
Pathfinder
118 7 10

This is an accepted solution.

Hello @hugob 

We have done this set up for many customers with different pricing by Ultimate Product Filter+Search. It has the Merchandising rules for product based on Customer tags. For example, you can tag your products "wholesale", "retail" and hide the "retail" product for wholesale customers and vice versa.  You can duplicate the live/ original theme and set up this app on the copied on as it does not affect other themes in your store. 

I hope this can help.

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hey @Nancy_Drake, thanks for your answer ! I've been trying the app this morning and it seems to be working great for my needs.

0 Likes