Combining two products in to one

Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 1

Hi all,

I'm new to dropshipping and was wondering if anyone can help me with this as it's stressing me out.

I sell paintings on my website and would like to offer my customers the option to buy a set so:

1 product page

Painting 1 - Price

Painting 2 - Price

Set of 2 (combo of the above) - Price

I know I can create the combo as just a page on my store but if people buy the set I would prefer an automated method through Oberlo if possible. Does anyone know a way to do this? Or do I have to just fulfill them manually via Aliexpress? I've already seen the Excelify videos and people have suggested Products Assistant which is no longer available. I would just like the option to do the above, nothing fancy at the moment since I'm new.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @SLHD 

This is done using variants.

Follow this link to learn how to make one for a product.

https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/products/variants/add-variants

If my answer was helpful please Like and Accept my post as the Solution
Need help customizing your store? Contact me on email at Defineify@gmail.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 1

Hi @Defineify,

Thank you. In my scenario, I have created variants already which would be:

Painting 1 - Price - Variant

Painting 2 - Price - Variant

My question is about combining the above so it works with Oberlo if the supplier themselves do not offer that. So supplier offers Painting 1 and 2 variants which works with Oberlo and have their own individual SKUs but I myself want to combine 1 and 2 as a set (which the supplier doesn't offer). How do I automate this with Oberlo for example, as in, would I just combine the SKUs of the 2 different variants?

Hopefully I've explained it better this time!

0 Likes